JustZen got a chance to play with the big kids – a few weeks ago they got a message from somebody at Women’s Health Magazine offering to shoot some footage of their shoulder and buddha bags for possible inclusion in one of their upcoming editions.
Obviously JustZen was fast to get some samples out to New York. Soon thereafter it became obvious that the next round had been reached when the request for the official name, web site and contact info came in.
And then it really happened – the June issue 2010 featured Iron Man 2 actress Kate Mara, modeling “8 Easy Pieces – This Summer’s Essentials” and they are pretty, relaxed, and ready for a good time – Just like you! (Women’s Health’s words – not mine!)
In case you wonder what these 8 Easy pieces are – here you go…
- Peasant Blouse
- Skinny Cargos
- Corset Sundress
- Raffia Accessories
- Paper Bag Shorts
- Tie-Dyed Bag
- Tiered Skirt
- Safari Vest
And indeed, this point #6 introduces JustZen’s buddha bags to the world of fashion, playing with the big kids.
What I mean by “playing with the big kids”?
It is standard operating procedure that the magazine lists all the item the model is wearing in these fashion shots. Look what Kate presents…
- Just Zen bag, $29, JustZen.com
- Etro blouse, 212-317-9096
- Textile Elizabeth and James jeans, $245, at Neiman Marcus,877-777-5321
- Stuart Weitzman shoes, $345, stuartweitzman.com
- Miguel Ases earrings, $345, fragments.com
- Lena Skategard agate necklace, $180, fragments.com
- Chan Luu beaded necklace, $190, chanluu.com
- Arrows & Hearts ring, $29, at Callalilai, 212-219-2645
Gotta tell JustZen that they steep-up their prices, don’t you think?